Ingredients for Turkey And Cranberry Sandwich Recipe
For each sandwich:
- 2 slices buttered bread
- 2 slices cold roast or boiled turkey
- 1/2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
For cranberry sauce:
- 1 quart cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
To make cranberry sauce:
- Put cranberries, sugar, and water together in a saucepan.
- Cover until boiling starts.
- Remove cover and cook until berries have all burst, about 10 minutes.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on both slices of bread.
- Place the slices of turkey on one slice of bread and cover with the other slice of bread.