Ingredients for Strawberry Milk Sherbet Recipe
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups whole buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons of either raspberry-flavored liqueur or extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Clean and hull berries, and chop into small pieces.
- Combine the strawberries and agave nectar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add buttermilk to the blended mixture and process until well blended.
- Add the raspberry liqueur and pulse on low to mix, and then add in the lemon juice.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill for an hour.
- Using an ice cream machine, pour in chilled mixture and freeze according to the machine's instructions.