Ingredients for Strawberry Cool Whip Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 envelope strawberry gelatin mix
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Strawberry Whipped Topping, divided use
- 1 cup strawberries
- After bringing water to a boil, add gelatin powder and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour gelatin in large bowl.
- Whisk two cups of the Cool Whip into the gelatin. Continue whisking until Cool Whip is melted and fully incorporated.
- Slice strawberries into small pieces and place several tablespoons in five dessert cups.
- Spoon the gelatin over top and refrigerate for two hours or until firm.
- Top with leftover Cool Whip just before serving.