Ingredients for Stovetop Stuffing Recipe
- 6 cups bread
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 cup dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup dried minced celery
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Slice the bread into small cubes.
- Place the cubes evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn halfway through to get all sides brown.
- Let breadcrumbs cool.
- In a bowl, blend together the parsley flakes, bouillon, onions, celery, and seasonings.
- Place breadcrumbs in the bowl and stir with the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add breadcrumb mixture.
- Stirring frequently, heat the stuffing until moist and warm. More butter may be used if necessary.
© 2006-2019 LoveToKnow, Corp., except where otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.