Tasty new slider sandwiches are sure to be a hit with party guests; they can also serve as a simple yet successful mid-week family dinner. There are plenty of options when it comes to sliders, no matter what you're in the mood to eat.
When you're craving corned beef, try this tasty Reuben slider recipe that's sure to make your mouth water. Pretzel buns give the traditional sandwich an updated twist.
- 12 mini pretzel buns, sliced
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1 pound sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar sliced hamburger pickles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Place bottom halves of the rolls in the dish.
- Spread half of the Thousand Island dressing onto the bottoms.
- Place corned beef on rolls.
- Place sauerkraut on top of corned beef.
- Put Swiss cheese over the sauerkraut.
- Add pickles on top of cheese if desired.
- Spread remaining Thousand Island dressing on roll tops.
- Add the tops to the sandwiches in the dish.
- Brush the melted butter evenly over the top of the sliders. Use a pastry brush for even distribution.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Beef, Bacon, and Cheese Sliders
This delicious meat-lover's dream is a classic combo that works. The recipe is bursting with flavor.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 slider buns, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 small slices of cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of bacon (or turkey bacon), cooked
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 cups leafy greens of your choice
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle beef patties with salt and pepper.
- Cook hamburger patties in skillet with onions for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Flip burgers and onions and cook until desired doneness; remove beef and onions from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add slider bun halves to the skillet, face down, and cook for about 60 seconds. Then flip the buns so both sides are lightly browned. Do this in batches if needed.
- Place greens and tomato on bun bottoms.
- Place the burgers on top of the tomatoes and then add your cooked bacon, onions, and cheddar cheese. Top with the other half of the buns.
Servings: 8 sliders
Crab Cake Sliders With Mango Salsa
Crab cake and mango sliders may be just what you've been waiting for if you want to add the flavors of a seaside vacation to your table. A lemon wedge makes a great garnish when serving - and can add an extra citrus burst for those who want to squeeze a little over their cakes.
Crab Cake Ingredients
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 minced green onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 slider buns
- Lemon wedges, for garnish and serving (optional)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Minced jalapeno, to taste (optional)
- Mix crab meat, mayonnaise, egg, breadcrumbs, green onions, salt and pepper, and a dash or two of hot sauce in large bowl.
- Shape crab mixture into 16 small cakes.
- Chill crab meat in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Combine mango, onion, cilantro, basil, jalapeno (optional), salt and pepper, and lime juice in small bowl; set aside or chill in the refrigerator.
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet on medium heat.
- Cook crab patties for about 4 minutes on each side or until cakes are golden brown.
- Place crab cakes inside slider buns, and top with salsa.
- Place lemon wedges next to sliders as garnish.
You Can't Go Wrong With Sliders
With an endless amount of delicious recipes available, you'll never be bored. Whether you're looking for a quick dinner or a party appetizer, you can't go wrong when choosing sliders.