Ingredients for Orange Julius Recipe
- 6 ounces (or half of a 12 ounce can) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup vanilla flavored non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar, 2 stevia packets, or 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1-1/2 cups of crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high for three to four minutes until smooth.
Yields 2 servings
Try the following Julius variations.
- Pina colada: Replace orange juice with 1 cup of crushed pineapple, drained. Replace the milk with an equal amount of coconut milk. Omit the vanilla.
- Strawberry banana: Replace the orange juice concentrate with one banana and 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Berry pomegranate: Replace orange juice concentrate with 1 cup of frozen mixed berries and replace 1/4 cup of the milk with 1/4 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Triple berry: Replace the orange juice with 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
A Sweet Treat
The Orange Julius and its variations are a sweet treat your whole family will enjoy. Mix up a batch the next time your crew wants a tasty mall snack.