Ingredients for Gluten Free Donut Recipe
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, large or egg substitute
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Blend together all dry ingredients.
- Mix in the oil and egg.
- Slowly mix in the milk.
- Knead and cut into round shapes.
- Bake for several minutes in a hot oven until cooked through.
- Let cool on brown paper or wire rack.