Ingredients for Fresh Raspberry Sherbet Recipe
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Wash raspberries and place them in a food processor or blender.
- Add sugar, milk and lemon juice to blender and process until smooth.
- Strain the mixture over a bowl to remove any seeds.
- Transfer the strained mixture to an ice cream machine container.
- Process sherbet according to your machine's instructions.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze until you are ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.