Ingredients for Snow Cone Syrup Recipe
- 1 envelope powdered lemonade drink mix
- 1 envelope powdered unsweetened cherry-flavored Kool-aid drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well.
- Warm the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar and flavoring dissolve.
- Cool the mixture and place it in a clean container for pouring.
- Top crushed ice with the syrup to enjoy a refreshing snow cone.
- Store the syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. You can also freeze it for up to six months. Thaw in the refrigerator.
Use a fresh fruit snow cone syrup recipe instead of powdered drink mix to make your syrup.