Ingredients for Microwavable Brownies Recipe
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Line the bottom of the mug with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix until a batter forms.
- Pour batter into a mug.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Top with your favorite add-ons. (Consider chocolate drizzle, fruit, ice cream, peanut butter, etc.)
This recipe is for an 1800 watt microwave. Cook time may increase for microwave ovens with less wattage. This recipe fits a small mug. For larger mugs, double the recipe. Note that doubling the recipe may impact cooking time. Experiment in "15 second bursts" to find the perfect time for your oven and brownie size.