Ingredients for Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Dijon Recipe
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fresh or defrosted
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pat the chicken with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Spray the bottom of the crock with non-stick spray and arrange the chicken in a single layer.
- In a bowl, whisk all the remaining ingredients together until smooth and spoon evenly over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
This recipe serves 5 and pairs well with salad, wild rice, stuffing/dressing, or roasted potatoes.