Ingredients for Coffee Custard Pudding Recipe
- 2½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Boil the milk and pour it over the ground coffee.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a fine cheesecloth.
- Mix the eggs and sugar together.
- Slowly add the milk and coffee, then the vanilla extract.
- Strain through a strainer.
- Fill a pudding dish with the custard mixture.
- Set pudding dish in a baking pan partially filled with boiling water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 35 minutes.