Ingredients for Club Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
- 2-4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 thin tomato slices
- Toast the bread and butter lightly.
- Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each piece of toast.
- Place half of the chicken on one slice of toast.
- Place 2 slices of bacon on top of the chicken.
- Top with 2 thin tomato slices and one or two pieces of lettuce.
- Place another piece of toast on top of this, with the mayonnaise side up.
- Layer chicken, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on top of the second piece of toast.
- Top with the third piece of toast, butter and mayonnaise side down.
- Place toothpicks in two halves of the sandwich and cut crosswise to form triangles.