Ingredients for Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place milk and sugar in medium saucepan, and stir.
- Bring to a boil for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sugar dissolves. Watch closely so the mixture doesn't burn.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and peanut butter until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Allow fudge to cool, and slice into 16 one-inch squares.
Yield: 16 squares
A few variations you can try with this recipe include:
- Substitute powdered sugar or brown sugar for white granulated sugar.
- Top peanut butter fudge with chocolate frosting or chocolate fudge.
- Substitute chunky peanut butter for creamy peanut butter to add some crunch and texture to your fudge.
- Use coconut milk, soy milk, or almond milk in place of cow's milk.
- Stir 3/4 cup of chocolate chips into peanut butter mixture after you remove it from the heat.
- Drizzle your fudge with caramel or melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the fudge.