Ingredients for Pancake Recipe Without Milk
Yield: 12 pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup of apple juice
- 2 cups plain lactose-free yogurt or plain coconut or almond milk yogurt (for dairy-free)
- Oil, butter, or nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl or liquid measure, whisk together the eggs, apple juice, and yogurt.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just blended. There should be streaks of flour remaining in the batter.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and grease with butter, oil, or nonstick cooking spray.
- Working 1/4 cup at a time, add the batter to the hot skillet. Allow to cook until bubbles form in the batter on top of the pancake, about three minutes. Flip the pancake and cook another three minutes, or until it is cooked through.
Whether you choose these milk-free pancakes or another recipe, such as vegan pancakes, try the following toppings.