Ingredients for Beef Tenderloin With Spaghetti Recipe
- 1½ pounds beef tenderloin, cut in thin pieces
- 2 cups spaghetti, broken in pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, peeled, chopped fine
- Seasonings to taste
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water for about 12 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- When butter is foaming, quickly fry the tenderloin and onion for about 4 minutes or until the tenderloin is cooked through.
- Add the spaghetti and the seasonings.
- Mix well together and serve.