Chunky cheese dip packs a good deal of flavor, and it's simple to make. In fact, you probably have most of the ingredients in your kitchen right now. In just a few minutes, you could have a fabulous dip chilling in your refrigerator and waiting to be savored.
How to Make Chunky Cheese Dip
This recipe yields about two cups of dip.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, minced onion, garlic, lemon juice, white pepper, and salt.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the ingredients together until smooth.
- Fold in the Gorgonzola and refrigerate for two to three hours to give some time for the flavors to meld.
- Using a spatula, scrape the dip into a serving dish, and serve with an assortment of fresh vegetables and/or baguette slices.
A Dip That Will Get Compliments
How often do you run across a recipe that requires so little work to create something that's so delicious? This dip is definitely a winner, so serve it to family and friends, sit back, and wait for the compliments to roll in.