Ingredients for Easy Fried Zucchini Recipe
- Olive oil, for frying
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 (approximately 8-inch long) zucchinis
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Salt, for seasoning to taste
- Chopped dill for garnish, optional
- In a large frying pan, add approximately 1 inch of olive oil and the butter, and heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash, dry, and slice the zucchinis into 1/2-inch slices.
- Dip the slices in the beaten eggs to coat both sides and then dip them in the flour to coat both sides.
- Place in a single layer in the frying pan and fry until the bottoms are lightly golden brown. Flip and repeat on other side.
- Transfer the slices to a dish lined with paper towels and let the excess fat drain for a couple minutes.
- Transfer to a serving tray, salt lightly if you like, and sprinkle a little dill on top for garnish.
Served as a side dish, this recipe yields four to six servings, depending on the serving size.