Ingredients for Vanilla Wafers Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and add to bowl.
- Using a teaspoon, drop onto prepared baking pan, about 2" apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until edges are golden brown.