Ingredients for Tuna Pasta Salad
- 1 1/2 c. corkscrew pasta
- 10 oz. frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 c. chopped carrots
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 sm. can tuna
- Boil pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain pasta well.
- Thaw peas completely; drain well.
- Combine cooled pasta, peas, carrots, onion and tuna in a large bowl; mix well.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, dill weed, salt and pepper in a smaller bowl; blend well.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over macaroni mixture; toss lightly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired, and serve on lettuce leaves.