Ingredients for Sweet Plain Biscuit Recipe
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Cream the sugar and butter until it's made into a paste.
- Add 2 and a half cups of the flour to the paste and mix.
- Pre-heat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Spinkle the rest of the flour onto a clean surface and knead the dough until soft.
- Roll the dough out with a rolling-pin.
- Cut dough to the desired shape and size.
- Place the dough on a baking tray and cook for 45 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.