Ingredients for Stuffed Baked Bass Recipe
- 1 bass, large
- 2 onions, peeled, chopped fine
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Seasonings to taste
- Cut the bass open on the underside.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stuff the bass with the mixture on one side only.
- Fold on top the other side of the bass.
- Put bass in a baking pan.
- Pour over it about 2 cups of water.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
- Then serve.