Ingredients for Steamed Cod Recipe
- 4 cod filets
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season cod with salt and pepper.
- Create foil packets for each filet, and center cod in the packet.
- Cover with remaining ingredients and seal the packets to hold in liquids.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.