Ingredients for Squash Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups yellow squash
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the vegetables by thinly slicing the squash, grating the carrot, and dicing the onion.
- Layer 1 cup of croutons on the bottom of a large baking dish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vegetables with sour cream.
- Pour vegetable mixture on top of croutons.
- Cover vegetables with the remaining croutons and bake for 1 hour.