Ingredients for Spicy Tofu Recipe
- 14 oz. extra firm tofu (one package)
- 1 large clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Heat pan with oil.
- Dry tofu with a paper towel and cut into small cubes.
- Fry tofu in oil until brown.
- Add spices to even coat the tofu. Next, add chopped garlic.
- Continue to fry until tofu is evenly coated. Add soy sauce and yeast.
- Cook until spices and tofu have blended. Add extra spices to taste if desired.