Ingredients for How to Make Pizza Fries
- 2 cups frozen fries, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons diced pepperoni
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 6 to 8 pepperoni slices, for topping
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or as much as you desire
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Place the cooked fries on the bottom of a shallow baking dish and sprinkle them with diced pepperoni.
- Drizzle the pizza sauce over the fries and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, and layer the pepperoni slices on top.
- Broil until the cheese melts and just begins to turn light golden brown. This recipe makes one to two servings.
- Substitute 1/3 cup cooked, crumbled sausage for the diced pepperoni or use both meats if you prefer.
- Use a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of chopped bell pepper, onion, or mushrooms.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oregano over the cheese before broiling.