Ingredients for Seven Layer Taco Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 2.25 ounce can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Place a layer of the beans in a large casserole dish.
- Add layers of beef, 1/2 of cheese, sour cream, and guacamole over the beans.
- Pour salsa, remaining cheese, and tomatoes over top.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips or warm in an oven until cheese on top is melted.