Ingredients for Chinese Brown Sauce Recipe
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine the soy sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix well until the cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan.
- Add the garlic to the oil and sauté over high heat until the garlic is fragrant.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture into the garlic.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Pour over your favorite cooked vegetables and meat.