Ingredients for Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap Recipe
Makes 2 wraps.
- 2 large garlic Parmesan tortillas (or your favorite flavor of tortilla)
- 3 tablespoons Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing (or your favorite ranch dressing)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- Spread the tortillas with the ranch dressing, dividing the dressing evenly.
- Lay two lettuce leaves on top of the dressing for each tortilla, followed by two turkey slices on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the bacon and chopped tomatoes evenly between the tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas around the filling, securing them each with a toothpick.