Ingredients for Broccoli Salad
- ½ cup non-fat or low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 cups of fresh raw broccoli florets
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup turkey bacon thoroughly cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- Blend the dressing ingredients together and set aside
- Mix the broccoli and other salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with the dressing
This salad can be stored in a refrigerator for 1-2 days before serving.