Ingredients for Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Place (store) dressing in the refrigerator.
Servings: 4 cups
- Top salads or fresh veggies with dressing.
- Put it on sandwiches or whole-grain crackers.
- Top burgers (even veggie burgers) with blue cheese dressing.
- Serve hot wings with the dressing on the side.
- Blend all the ingredients except for the cheese crumbles then add them after the initial blending for a chunkier dressing.
- Replace Worcestershire sauce with white wine vinegar.
- Add 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Add 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley.