Ingredients for Rotel Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & green chiles, chopped
- 1 med. bag tortilla chips
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb. box Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken, debone, and skin.
- In medium-sized bowl, mix soups, tomatoes, and green chiles together.
- Heat until warm.
- Place ingredients in layers in a large baking dish, starting with chips, then chicken, then chopped onions, then soup mixture.
- Sprinkle black olives over the top of the casserole.
- Slice cheese into pieces and place on top of soup mixture.
- Continue layering until ending with cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly.