Ingredients for Rose Cream Mints Recipe
- 1½ cups sugar
- White 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 4 drops oil wintergreen
- ¼ cup water
- Pink coloring
- Put sugar, corn syrup and water into a smooth granite saucepan, heat gradually to boiling-point, and boil without stirring until syrup will spin a long thread (238 degree F.).
- Pour slowly on to the beaten white of egg, and beat until mixture will hold its shape.
- Add flavoring and coloring.
- Force on to an oiled paper, using a pastry bag and rose tube.
- The work must be done quickly.