Ingredients for Rice Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups rice flour
- 2 cups white flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons cold shortening
- 1½ cups water or milk
- Mix together flours, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a knife, cut in the the shortening and rub it in with the hands.
- Mix in quickly the cold milk or water.
- Roll out on floured board in a sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place in lightly floured biscuit pan.
- Bake at 400-425 degrees for about 15 minutes.