Ingredients for Recipe for Egg Salad Sandwich
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of wheat toast
- Cover eggs with water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Cover for 10 minutes.
- Pour out water and let eggs come to room temperature.
- Peel eggs and chop into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Dijon mustard, dill weed, paprika, and seasonings.
- Add chopped eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon even amounts onto wheat toast.