Ingredients for Raspberry Baked Stuffed French Toast
- 8 slices firm bread
- 4 ounces package spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional garnish)
- 1/2 pint raspberries (optional garnish)
- Cooking spray
- Lightly cover a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make sandwiches out of the cream cheese and raspberry jam: spread 4 slices of bread with cream cheese and 4 slices with raspberry jam; combine to make sandwiches.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until well combined.
- Dip sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Place sandwiches on the cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees F approximately 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- If desired, top with raspberries and sliced bananas.