Ingredients for Potato Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Cold milk, enough to mix (about 1 cup)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Rub in the shortening and mashed potatoes.
- Add just enough milk to make the mass cling together.
- Do not knead.
- Roll out on floured pastry board to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place in lightly floured and greased biscuit tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.