Ingredients for Pork Chops With Rice And Celery Recipe
- 8 pork chops
- 1½ cups rice, washed
- ½ stalk celery, washed, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Seasonings to taste
- Boil celery and rice in salted water for about 25 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- While the rice is boiling, put the butter in a frying pan.
- Season the chops.
- Cook pork chops in the frying pan slowly for about 25 minutes.
- Remove chops from pan, leaving the fat in the pan.
- Put the rice and celery in the frying pan.
- Let cook in the fat for about 6 minutes.
- Serve pork chops on top of the rice and celery.