Ingredients for Pineapple Jelly Recipe 1
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 box--1/4 ounce--vegetable gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
- To the pineapple juice, add lemon juice, sugar, and the vegetable gelatine cooked in the boiling water as directed.
- Let mixture cool a little and add the lemon juice.
- Turn into cups and set aside to become cold and firm.
- Other flavors may be made by using grape, cherry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry or other fruit juices in place of the pineapple.