Ingredients for Peas With Noodles Recipe
- 2 cups green peas
- 2 cups water (preferably potato water)
- 2 tablespoons rich cream
- Salt to taste
- Put the peas to cook in boiling water, enough to cover.
- Add salt to taste.
- Let them cook gently until tender.
- Put the cream into a small fry pan, and stir over the fire until the oil separates from the albumen.
- As soon as the albumen turns a light brown, add to the stewed peas and boil up.
- Add the potato water and when boiling hot, sprinkle in the noodles.
- Let boil 15 or 20 minutes and serve.