Ingredients for Peas And Celery Recipe
- 1 pint canned or cooked peas
- 3 cups raw cut celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook celery in sufficient boiling water to cover until tender, which will require about forty-five minutes.
- Drain off the liquid, and measure out one cup.
- Rub the flour and butter together; add a little at a time the water in which the celery was cooked.
- When all is added, boil five minutes.
- Add the cooked celery and peas.