Ingredients for Moist Banana Cake Recipe
- 2 overripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup milk, may not use it all
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Using a hand mixer, mash the bananas and add the sour cream. Mix until smooth.
- Mix in the cake, egg whites, and oil. Then, add milk 1/4 cup at a time based on the consistency. Batter should be well-blended and not runny.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with a cream cheese flavored frosting.