Ingredients for Lobster Savory Canapes Recipe
- 6 diamond-shaped pieces white bread
- ½ cup minced lobster
- 1 teaspoon minced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced, stuffed olives
- corn oil Mayonnaise
- Whole stuffed olives
- Fry the bread in deep corn oil hot enough to brown it in forty counts, drain on crumpled paper and spread with a paste made of the minced lobster, olives, green peppers and mayonnaise.
- Decorate around the edges with the capers and put a whole stuffed olive in the center of each.