Ingredients for Lemon Cream Sherbet Recipe
- Juice of 2-3 large lemons
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, heavy cream, milk, and sugar.
- Stir ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for several hours.
- Pour the chilled mixture into a 9 inch stainless steel pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- Be sure to stir the mixture every half hour to break up any ice crystals that may have formed.
- Once sherbet is solid, transfer to a plastic container and freeze until ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint and a lemon slice.