Ingredients for Layer Jello Recipe
- 1 3oz. packages of cherry Jello
- 1 3oz. packages of orange Jello
- 1 3oz. packages of lemon Jello
- 1 3oz. packages of lime Jello
- 1 3oz. packages of blackberry Jello
- 3/4 cup boiling water and 3/4 cold water for each box of Jello
- Prepare a clear serving dish, such as a casserole dish, by coating it with non-stick spray.
- Stir cherry Jello into boiling water. Once dissolved, stir in cold water.
- Pour into the bottom of the dish and let set for several hours.
- Repeat with the orange, lemon, lime, and blackberry Jello, allowing enough time for the Jello to set between layers.