Ingredients for Lamb Croquettes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup stock
- 1 cup cold cooked lamb, cut in small cubes
- 2/3 cup boiled potato cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Fry onion in butter five minutes, then remove onion.
- To butter add flour and stock, and cook two minutes.
- Add meat, potato, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer until meat and potato have absorbed sauce.
- Add parsley, and spread on a shallow dish to cool.
- Shape, dip in crumbs, egg, and crumbs again, fry in deep fat, and drain.
- Serve with Tomato Sauce.