Ingredients for Lamb Chops With Leeks And Potatoes Recipe
- 8 lamb chops
- 6 leeks, washed, cut in pieces
- 8 potatoes, peeled, sliced very thin
- 1 onion, peeled, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup water
- Seasonings to taste
- Boil the leeks in a little water for about 6 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Mix with the potatoes and onion.
- Add the seasonings.
- Put lamb chops in a baking pan.
- Cover with the potato mixture.
- Add the butter and water.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
- Then serve.