Ingredients for Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream and flour until fully incorporated.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the juice and vanilla.
- Pour the batter onto the graham cracker crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn temperature down to 250 degrees and bake for another 50 minutes more.
- Let cool and then chill in refrigerator for several hours.
- If desired, top with slices of of lime.