Ingredients for Jello Dessert Recipe
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- Make cake per box instructions and bake in a glass 13x9 baking dish.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Poke holes in the cake with a fork or butter knife over the top of the cake. You may want to twist the fork or knife slightly to make a hole.
- Meanwhile, pour gelatin mix and boiling water together into a bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Pour entire gelatin mixture over the cake.
- Chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Frost if desired.