Ingredients for Imitation Crab Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- In a large serving bowl or small casserole dish, stir together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add the vegetables, lemon juice, cheese, and imitation crab.
- Stir all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.